- Do you need help with supporting an existing health condition?
- Need help unravelling a myriad of niggling symptoms?
- Would like to swap feeling ‘tired all the time’ with HIGH FLYING ENERGY?
- Are you concerned about developing a familial health condition?
If you’re answering YES to any of these questions, would you be surprised to know that a Personalised Nutrition Plan along with a programme of supportive guidance and expertise can help you get focussed on your healthy lifestyle.
By working with me you will easily take CONTROL of your Health and Life. I will help you make simple changes that work with your commitments to your family, business and having a full life. I’ll share my nutritional knowledge alongside my love of good food and my experience of working with clients just like you.
The Initial Consultation Programme will:
- Get to the root of your personal health issues
- Give you a personalised health optimisation plan
- Help you to introduce smart, quick, simple changes to food choices and lifestyle which last a lifetime
- Give you expert guidance all the way
HOW IT WORKS:
STEP 1 – ANALYSIS
- 1 x 60-minute Initial Consultation (Zoom) – We’ll discuss your goals and health concerns, your health history and your business and home lifestyle. This in-depth individual analysis, together with the use of extensive evidence based nutritional science, enables me to establish your individual needs and to develop a personalised nutrition and lifestyle programme with the aim of supporting you in achieving your health goals.
STEP 2 – YOUR PERSONALISED PLAN
- 1 x 30-minute consultation (Skype or Phone) to review my proposals and agree a Personalised Health Optimisation Plan that fits in with your lifestyle, budget and your food likes and dislikes (including recommendations for health screening tests and supplements, if required).
STEP 3 – IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT
- 2 x 30-minute In person Consultation or Zoom/Skype/Phone Call with Aileen to answer any questions, get advice and a motivational boost if you need one. The aim of the Check-in Call is to support you in the implementation of your programme and to answer any questions you may have.
PLUS ADDITIONAL SUPPORT:
- Weekly Accountability Forms (as required) and personal email feedback from Aileen.
- Weekly Food Diary Review (as required).
- Your Personalised Supplement Plan (supplements will be at an additional cost)
- Functional Test Recommendations if required (test kits will be at an additional cost)
- Test Review – if you have booked a test you will require to have test interpreted with suggestions on how to address results. When you book test Aileen will let you know what test review to book.
Test review call – 15-minutes – suitable for simple nutrient status tests or GP tests £45
Test review call – 30-minutes – suitable for food intolerance tests or adrenal status £90
Test review call- 45-minutes – suitable for complex tests such as GI Mapping, DUTCH, CYREX, ONE, Nutreval £135
- FOUR PERSONAL CONTACT POINTS with Aileen.
- Supplement and test advice – It may be necessary to recommend functional laboratory tests and supplements, these will be at an additional cost.
- All to be scheduled over an 8-week period.
* The in-person consultations will be held at my clinic room – The Jesmond Therapy Centre, 7 Holly Avenue West, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 2AR. An additional charge of £30 per session will be added for in-person consultations.
Read about Helen’s Health Heroine Experience
“ With Aileen’s expert advice and guidance, I have made some permanent changes to what and how I eat. I had a few health issues, which Aileen was able to support me with through nutritional guidance and supplements. Aileen has a wealth of information about how to eat for both wellness and weight loss.”
Read about David’s Health Heroine Experience
“ Using The Health Heroine’s development plan I was able to quickly lose weight, feel less tired and more motivated for exercise. I would recommend the programme to anyone and thanks to Aileen I have achieved my goals”.
Read about Ann’s Health Heroine Experience
“As a busy self-employed person juggling work, family, friends I always felt there was never enough hours in the day. I regularly felt burnt out and didn’t sleep well. During my sessions with Aileen, we discussed in detail my lifestyle including exercise, nutrition and patterns of behaviour and the areas that I needed to focus on to get my sleep pattern back on track. I’m deeply grateful to her for the kind way in which she transferred her knowledge and insight to me and can truly say “I loved my sessions with The Health Heroine”.
- STEP 1 – Analysis – 1 x 60-minute Initial Consultation (Zoom)
- STEP 2 – Your Personalised Plan – 1 x 30-minute Consultation (Zoom or Phone)
- STEP 3 – Implementation Support – 2 x 30-minute Consultation (Zoom or Phone)
- All to be scheduled over an 8-week period.
For more information book your FREE High Flying Energy Consultation (Telephone Call) below.
A message from Aileen
“I work with a wide variety of clients, typically they are busy people who share a defining trait; they have the intention to live healthily however their current way of living isn’t delivering the optimum health they desire. Don’t fear that your current health situation is a mountain that’s too hard to climb. Many of my clients feel like this. Investing in yourself will put you onto a path to become your radiant best”.
“ The Initial Consultation” Programme is appropriate for clients experiencing a range of health conditions and symptoms such as digestive issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal imbalances, stress, resistant weight loss, low energy, skin health, female and male health concerns.