Is Employee Wellbeing High On Your Agenda?
Whatever your objectives, finding the right partner is essential
Are you looking to create a culture shift in your organisation’s employee wellbeing? Or perhaps you just want to want to introduce the WOW factor with an engaging workshop for your next wellbeing week?
Whatever your objectives, we’re here to help. We have a track record in delivering measurable results:
- Significant health & wellbeing improvements
- Employer brand recognition, benefiting talent acquisition and retention
- Noticeable increases in morale and engagement
- A boost to productivity and performance
- Reduced sickness absence
- Amazing feedback!
I’m a Licensed Associate with SuperWellness, giving me the opportunity to be part of a UK team of Corporate Nutritionists delivering nutrition-centred wellbeing services to clients and their teams in large and small businesses.
I love being part of a professional and fully qualified team. Working in partnership with our clients enables us to educate on wellbeing and most crucially make transformational changes in health and wellbeing, impacting on the individual employee and the bottom line.
Being a SuperWellness Associate complements my private 1:1 business perfectly.
– Aileen Smith, DipION, mBANT, CNHC
Why nutrition-centred wellbeing:
Nutrition is an often untapped area of employee wellbeing. It can be a missed opportunity for organisations to make a measurable difference quickly. Our programmes address eating habits first, by supporting employees to make small adjustments which are practical for working life. They allow us to achieve quick wins from improvements to sleep and mental wellbeing to increased energy. This creates a solid foundation for further habits such as exercise and mindfulness.
We offer a range of services and wellbeing programmes which may be tailored to meet your business objectives and budget. Please contact Aileen on email@example.com or call on 07879 628487 to see how SuperWellness may be able to help you.
- Measurable results – we track and report on the success of our wellbeing programmes
- Engaging content – captivating wellbeing seminars by subject matter experts, explaining the ‘why’ with scientifically backed information
- Programmes geared for practical implementation, already tried and tested in a corporate setting
- ‘Done for you’ – we help you maximise engagement by managing promotion and bookings
- ‘Wellbeing meets team building’ –create a ‘buzz’ and boost motivation, with a competitive and playful approach
- Standardised approach, curated by a team of qualified health professionals to deliver accuracy and consistency
- Tailor made programmes – we fit around your culture and logistical requirements and budget