We are looking for a savvy North East based employer who wants to create or enhance their culture of wellbeing in the workplace – a culture that their teams can thrive in.
Would you and your business like to be a partner in our flagship SuperWellness Nutrition Challenge?
Improve energy, sleep, body composition, stress and resilience
Receive guidance and support from qualified nutritionists
Be inspired to make easy food and lifestyle changes which they can apply at work and home
- Reducing Sickness Absence
- Strategy to prevent long-term chronic sickness through lifestyle changes
- Improving Productivity
- Employee Engagement
- Enhancing Destination Employer Status
- Health and Wellbeing Benchmarking and Recognition e.g. Britain’s Healthiest Workplace, Public England’s Health Needs Assessment, Workplace Wellbeing Charter
- Track Health and Well Being engagement of employees, provide data of measurable improvements and demonstrate value of investment.
- Add new activities and added value to your existing Employee Well Being Services
- Initial Consultation.
- Health and Wellbeing Audit.
- SuperWellness Health and Wellbeing Survey of Your Employees.
- Design and shaping of 3-Month Challenge.
- The 3 Month Challenge
- 1 day on site each month with two SuperWellness Nutritionists delivering workshops, a seminar and body composition checks
- Monthly support to all your employees
- Final Measurement.
- Reporting feedback on Return on Investment
- Be based in North East of England in an NE or SR or DH or TS postcode area
- Have 100 employees or MORE
- Be committed to a long-term well being strategy
- Be prepared to financially invest in this programme
- Be willing to share the results of the case study in the public domain e.g. press, industry briefings, seminars
- Open to all SECTORS of private and public business, industry and education
WELCOME to SuperWellness
Our mission is to create a culture of wellbeing which supports your business goals.
Companies who look after their employees’s wellbeing are those which attract the best candidates for jobs, retain their most valuable employees and are spoken of most highly in their sector. They are also the ones with the best productivity performance and levels of engagement.
At SuperWellness we specialise in Nutrition-Centered Employee Wellness and we believe that nutrition should be one of the pillars of your wellbeing strategy, along with communication and engagement, multiple touch points and a healthy environment.
Our team of wellbeing specialists and corporate nutritionists help businesses and their people to tap into their full potential by engaging in healthy lifestyle change.
We have a team of Fully qualified BANT and AfN registered nutritionists and SuperWellness Associates UK wide.
We create a BUZZ of contagious engagement wherever we work.
Aileen Smith is our Lead Associate in the Region and we would LOVE to find a partner for our flagship SuperWellness Nutrition Challenge.
We have a great wellbeing story to share and we’d love you to be part of it.
– Angela Steel, Founder of SuperWellness
If we are a good fit then Aileen will arrange to meet with you at your workplace to explore the opportunity.
To find out about our range of services, please contact me – Aileen Smith on 07879 628487